User Registration LearnDash add-on allows users to view their registered LearnDash courses, course processes, expiry date, etc. from my account tab. Also, It allows admin to automatically enroll users to specified LearnDash courses.
- Firstly, you need to purchase the plugin User Registration – LearnDash add-on.
- After the successful purchase, you will get the plugin zip file under your WPEverest account page.
- Now, you can download the plugin zip file from there.
- Through your WordPress Dashboard, visit Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and then choose the downloaded zip file and then install and activate it.
- Now you are ready to use this add-on for your site.
Enroll Users to LearnDash Classes
Now, you can enroll your users in the Learndash Courses by creating a custom Learndash registration form. In the Form Settings, a LearnDash Tab is added where you can select the courses, you want the registered users to get enrolled to. This will automatically enroll the users in the courses selected by the admin.
LearnDash Details in My Account Page
Also, the LearnDash Add-on allows your users to view their course details in the User Registration My Account Page. The LearnDash tab is automatically added to the My Account of the Users. Here, they can easily view their profile, registered courses, course progress, and the expiry date of the courses.