A multi part form can let you break down lengthy forms into different sections, making them less overwhelming and improving user experience.
- Firstly, you need to purchase the everest forms pro plugin.
- After the successful purchase, you will get the plugin zip file under your WPEverest account page.
- Now, you can download the everest forms pro plugin and Multi-Part add on from there.
- Through your WordPress Dashboard, visit Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and then choose the downloaded zip file and then install and activate it.
- Now you are ready to use this add-on for your site.
Setup and Configuration
To get started, you’ll need to create a new form or edit an existing form.
Navigate to Everest Forms->Select a form->Settings->Multi-Part
Enable Multi-Part Form: Check to enable multi-part on your form.
Progress Indicator: Select theme for Part Indicator which is displayed at the top of the form.
Progress Indicator Color: Select the primary color for the Part Indicator theme.
Part Navigation Alignment: Select the alignment for the Next/Previous part navigation buttons.
After enabling multi-part form from settings, you can now see the part and it’s options in the field.
From the Page Option in the left, you can assign the Part Title, Next Label and Previous Label. And Delete the part altogether. And, You can add multiple parts by clicking on Add New Part in the bottom right. You can also Order the parts by dragging the parts.